Discover Hidden Patterns In Customer Behavior For More Effective Retail Strategies [Whitepaper & Infographic]
An interesting whitepaper/infosheet on analysing consumer behaviour.
The whitepaper from analysis and statistics software specialist Camo.com looks at three cases where multivariate analysis tools and data analysis can ‘deliver significant business benefits’, based on a better understanding of store performance, leading to new product development.
The guide from Camo also looks at how data analysis can help:
- Increasing average basket size
- Improving customer segmentation & marketing strategies
- Optimizing demand planning & merchandising assortments
To view the full whitepaper visit this URL, or view a preview below:
Latest posts by Paul (see all)
- Money Saving Expert’s Martin Lewis Doesn’t Like Direct Debits – Here’s Why - February 14, 2018
- What Does The GDPR Mean For You As A Consumer? - February 8, 2018
- How to Get More Luxury for Your Money - February 6, 2018
- Is Financial Insecurity Your ‘New Normal’? - February 1, 2018