Are you wondering how to sell online? We don’t blame you!
Did you know that there are more than 20 million eCommerce businesses online? While this means that the Internet provides a great opportunity, it also means that competition is fierce!
You will need to do everything in your power to stand out from the crowd to sell online effectively, from finding a cheap VPS to designing your site like a pro.
Choosing the right e-commerce platform
Not all e-commerce platforms are created equal. You should take this into consideration when you are shopping around for the right platform for your online store. As with most internet-based service providers, you will have a lot of options to choose from. Some of the factors that should guide your decision-making process include:
- Is the e-commerce platform well-reviewed by users and industry experts?
- Does the e-commerce platform have adequate security measures to protect you from hackers and scammers?
- Does the platform regularly provide updates to its system?
- Does the platform have an easy-to-use interface?
- Is the platform trusted by major brands?
- Your e-commerce platform is the foundation upon which your business will be built upon. Most of the more popular platforms handle major e-commerce functions such as payment processing. This means that if you make the wrong decision, your online business will not succeed.
Have you considered Wix?
Wix is one of the best website builders for e-commerce stores, offering an easy drag-and-drop solution.
With a huge range of stunning, professional templates and an easy-to-use interface, it is not hard to see why Wix is such a popular choice.
There are lots of great features that will help you when it comes to building an e-store on Wix. This includes the fact that all themes are mobile-friendly, and you can also use a wide range of dropshipping services that Wix works with to fulfill and manage your orders. Wix payments also make it a breeze to accept payments online.
If that was not enough, there are plenty of different marketing options, from SEO tools to the ability to create promotional videos. Plus, if you’re struggling, the customer support team is very helpful and there is an extensive collection of video tutorials and guides.
You can get started with Wix for as little as £3 per month. However, you will want one of the Business and eCommerce plans for your online store.
The Business Basic Plan is an excellent choice. For just £13 per month, you can set up a basic online store for selling your products and services. You will be able to accept payments online with ease, as well as connecting your own professional domain, and enjoy unlimited bandwidth and 20GB of storage.
After you have established your site, we would recommend moving onto the Business Unlimited plan. This will increase the amount of storage you can use but it also offers a range of other benefits as well, including visitor analytics and the site booster app.